Job ID 1269
Offered Salary 3000
Career Level executive
Safety, Integrity, Quality are the foundation or core values on which Tilcon New York Inc., a CRH company operates. Located in New York and New Jersey, Tilcon New York Inc. is an integrated materials company with multiple quarry locations, water terminals, heavy highway construction division, asphalt and recycle plants. Tilcon manufactures sells and ships, made in the USA, products of crushed stone, asphalt, sand, gravel and recycled materials throughout New York, New Jersey, and some areas of Pennsylvania. Growth opportunity, professional development and a culture of support and resources are provided to each employee for their personal growth and success within Tilcon New York Inc., and CRH.
Responsible for safely steam cleaning mobile equipment and quarry equipment and maintaining steam facility and associated equipment.
Key Responsibilities (Essential Duties and Functions)
- Inspect work area on a daily basis and fill out Work Area inspection sheet daily.
- Maintain a safe and clean work area and perform housekeeping as deemed by foreman.
- Accurately account for time spent steaming on equipment.
- Learn and implement MSHA standards and regulations to insure a safe operating environment is always maintained. Report any safety concerns to the foreman immediately.
- Maintain steam facility by doing the required daily maintenance.
- Report any steaming equipment deficiencies to supervisor.
- Steam mobile equipment and quarry equipment at the direction of the supervisor.
- Wear proper PPE while steaming.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- High school or equivalent
- Must be able to learn mobile equipment operations.
- Must have a technical understanding of how power washing systems work.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Range of Motion
- Fine Motor
- Climb ( ladder or stairs)
- Repetitive motion
- 0-10 lbs
- 10-25 lbs
- 25- 50 lbs
- 50 – 100 lbs
- Close vision
- Distance vision
- Color vision
- Peripheral vision
- Depth perception
- Ability to adjust
- Works in varied weather conditions: in wet, dusty and noisy environment, hot and cold.
- Some danger due to working around equipment/plant and/or traffic.
- Exposed to noise
- Moving equipment
- Works with other
- Hot weather
- Cold weather
- Wet weather
- Exposed to high heat
What CRH Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Tilcon New York Inc., a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.