Job ID 761
Offered Salary 3900
Career Level others
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Full Job Description
Lactalis Group, the world leader in dairy, is a family-owned business with more than 85,000 pragmatic and ambitious professionals worldwide, committed to providing healthy and delicious dairy products that bring people together every day. At Lactalis, our core values of AMBITION, ENGAGEMENT, and SIMPLICITY are at the heart of everything we do.
If you’re looking for a unique experience with a company that offers strong brands, professional expertise, and a dynamic work environment that champions entrepreneurial spirt, hands-on responsibility and real opportunity for career development, we want to hear from you!
At Lactalis USA we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace and we know that our candidates come from many different backgrounds, cultures, and experiences. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job posting, we still encourage you to apply and share with us your STORY, your PASSION, and your EXPERTISE! You may be just the perfect candidate for this or other roles within our company.
From your PASSION to ours
Packaging team members are responsible for the efficient packing of cheese following all safety and Good Manufacturing Practice policy. Candidates must be available to work over 40 hours per week (weekends are required).
From your EXPERTISE to ours
Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Meet efficiency levels while maintaining a high quality product.
- Must remove and unload packaged cheese and feed cheese onto conveyors and or place cheese into master cartons and or onto pallets.
- Monitor quality cheese packaging and labeling and print quality and accuracy of printed coding.
- Accurately complete associated line operation paperwork while maintaining efficiencies.
- Maintain clean and organized work area.
- Interact with team to maintain an open line of communication enabling efficient process flow.
- Weigh cheese.
- Report problems and/or concerns to the on duty supervisor.
- Attend departmental meetings and training as assigned by the supervisor and/or manager.
- Follow safety rules.
- Apply the Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) Standard.
Candidate must have the following attributes/skills; strong attention to detail and accuracy, personal qualities of tact and dependability, possess good manual dexterity, vision abilities (close, distance color and ability to focus), able to push/pull/lift and carry at least 30 pounds continuously and 50 pounds occasionally, be able to stand for entire shift, be able to perform repetitive movements (e.g. twisting, gripping, lifting, bending, reaching).
Requirements:From your STORY to ours
Qualified applicants will contribute the following:
- High School Diploma/General Education Degree (GED) is preferred
- Previous employment in a food industry setting is preferred
- Stable and dependable work history is required
- Basic mathematical skills are required (must be able to calculate averages)
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Manual dexterity
- Vision abilities (close, distance color and ability to focus)
- Push/pull/lift and carry at least 30 pounds continuously and 50 pounds occasionally,
- Stand for entire shift
- Perform repetitive movements (e.g. twisting, gripping, lifting, bending, reaching)
The ideal candidate will be proactive and dynamic, flexible and receptive to new ideas, down to earth and pragmatic, analytical and attentive to detail. He or she will also be capable of working independently in adherence to regulations, of managing stress and remaining calm under pressure, and be able to demonstrate an inquiring mind and well-developed observational skills. Will demonstrate a sense of responsibility and high professional standards, honesty and integrity, and objectivity. Possess values of ambition and engagement, with simplicity.
An easy way to apply for this job. Use the following social media.