Job ID 160
Offered Salary 4500
Career Level others
Experience 4 Years
Full Job Description
Pay Range: $55,000 – $62,000
Accepting Applications from USA Only
INNOMARK is a growing, Dayton/Cincinnati-based company, who delivers Visual Marketing solutions that attract attention, engage shoppers, and convert sales. Our mission is to create retail experiences that connect brands and consumers through effective visual communication. In-house design, engineering, printing, manufacturing, and fulfillment guarantee excellence from concept to completion.
We are searching for a creative and driven Graphic Designer to join our team. Design, layout, and build print production ready files. Work with creative leadership and fellow designers to establish design concepts. Knowing the POP and POS display industry, working with die line layouts, and working with the designers, production staff, sales force and the client is imperative.
POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with creative leadership, fellow designers and sales to create visual marketing concepts (2’d)
- Create graphics/artwork for prototypes, client presentations and for production.
- Develop design ideas based on factors such as appearance, design function, product sku’s, innovation
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Professional attitude and presentation skills.
- Build and Maintain product library (digital assets).
- Must be able to work well with others as well as independently.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited Graphic Design program.
- Outstanding skills in Adobe Creative Cloud products (AI, PS, InD, etc.) as well as Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)l.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong math and organizational skills, people skills and the ability to work in a team setting.
- Must be hard working, able to work in a fast paced environment, have exceptional client relation skills, be an excellent conceptual thinker and expositor.
- Successful candidate will possess an outgoing, open and energetic mindset with a passion for continual learning, creative growth and working in a dynamic team environment.
GREAT BENEFITS START ON DAY 1:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(K) Matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Spending Account
Innomark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.