Job ID 842
Offered Salary 1000
Career Level others
Experience 2 Years
Full Job Description
FortressITX is currently looking for experienced Billing-A/R Clerks to join our staff. The positions are at our Clifton, NJ Facility. You will be responsible for the processing of a high volume of invoices, liaising with outside clients, and reconciliation of billing accounts by maintain billing system, as well as other duties as assigned Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years experience in billing/accounting/finance
- Must have a courteous and can-do attitude. Must be a self-starter
- Reliability, teamwork, professionalism, ability to multi-task and attention to detail are essential
- Excellent organizational, time management and communication skills
- Must be comfortable with Microsoft Office and computerized billing systems
The ideal candidate will also possess and be required to demonstrate the following abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Ability to learn, think and adapt on your feet.
- Ability to be a team player with a positive attitude.
- Desire to learn and improve your current knowledge and continue to grow as an employee
Job Location Clifton, NJ USA Position Type Full-Time/Regular To Apply: To apply for this position, please email email@example.com
- Medical Insurance Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability Coverage
- Long Term Disability Coverage
Here at Solar we value our employees. Our hiring process is rigorous but it is so for a reason. Once we take you in, you become part of our Enterprise; an exclusive team of professionals committed to supplying the best IT services in the industry. Simply put, everyone who is part of our team, wants to be part of our team. We take the time to nurture our employees so they can thrive professionally and personally. Our company culture includes:
- A free to use brand spanking new gym on site
- Once a week cooked lunches
- An open door atmosphere to foster team communication and involvement
- Domestic and International offices
- With hard work and dedication, room for advancement
- A staff jammed packed with excitement and passion for what we do
In our exciting atmosphere of constant and explosive growth, the usual career advancement barriers no longer apply. People who share our excitement and passion — and do what it takes to build their skills and expertise — find advancement and rewards. Sure, you’ll work long and hard, but you’ll be part of a tight, solid team of committed and supportive associates — and you’ll get the satisfaction of watching your efforts pay off.