Job ID 476
Offered Salary 3000
Career Level Manager
Experience 2 Years
Full Job Description
You used to know us as “Aimco Apartment Homes” but now we’re called “AIR Communities!” Though the company has changed, our approach to property management has not. We will continue to do whatever it takes to make our residents feel at home – it’s just in our nature! We are still passionate about providing quality apartments homes, in a respectful environment, across twenty key markets in the USA. We are a publicly traded Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT), who has, for more than 25 years, built its business around a relentless focus on our customer and our award-winning culture.
We are hiring an Accountant to join our centralized team in the Denver Tech Center, CO, who will be responsible for:
- Ensuring accuracy of property financial records and reports for assigned duties
- Completing reconciliations and providing related analysis monthly, quarterly and annually
- Collaborating among departments to share accounting data and improve efficiencies
- Preparing, reviewing, and distributing financial reports
- Preparing rollforwards and financial analysis
Keys to Success:
- Detail Oriented: You are consistently accurate, have an eye for detail and would always spot an error.
- Motivated: You are driven and strive to always put forth your best work. You are someone who wants to make an impact!
- Team Focused: You are passionate about collaboration and being part of a driven team! You take pride in your team’s contribution to the overall company success!
- Energized: You’re determined and want to grow in your role. You seek opportunities to go the extra mile, and find time to focus on personal growth and development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 0-2+ years of relevant experience preferred
- Proficient use of Excel
- Superb attention to detail
- Thrives in a complex environment
- Demonstrates quality customer service, teamwork, and cultural fit
AIR offers attractive total compensation packages designed to recognize and reward performance at the individual, team and company levels. We start with a competitive base salary and add bonus opportunities and benefit choices topped off with:
- Expected pay of $52,000 – $72,000. You will be provided a pay rate that is in line with your skills and experience as they relate to the requirements of the job.
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options available. HSA with company sponsored contributions, FSA (traditional and dependent care FSA).
- Short and long-term disability paid by the company.
- 401(K) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans.
- Paid Vacation, 9 Paid Holidays, Wellness Bonus Days, and Paid Sick Time.
- Tuition Assistance Program.
- Commuter Benefits and Pet-Insurance.
- Up to 100% Reimbursement on Professional Certification/Licensing for Job Related Curriculum.
- Discounted Rent at AIR communities (certain exclusions apply, and an application is required).
- Paid parental leave of up to 16 weeks, following the birth or adoption of a child.
- Consumer discounts from various products and services including travel planning, wireless phones, health and fitness, home appliances, and more.
- 15 hours of paid time annually to give-back to your community.
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth including realistic job previews, in person and virtual leadership training, and performance improvement courses.
AIR values diversity and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. AIR prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.