Job ID 155
Offered Salary 3000
Career Level executive
Experience 3 Years
Full Job Description
Professional Plastics, a leading distributor of high-performance engineering plastic shapes, is currently offering great career opportunities in the plastics industry. We are a family-owned and operated business that values hard work, integrity and ethics. We are interested in hiring motivated professionals who share our core values and desire to be part of a dynamic team. Established in 1984, Professional Plastics has grown to 21 locations across the USA, Singapore & Taiwan. Professional Plastics is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive pay and benefits.
Summary: The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the branch office. This position supports multiple managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and will be expected to effectively communicate with multiple branches when required. The ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals with a wide degree of creativity and multitasking is expected.
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401K Plan
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: includes the following, as well as other duties that may be assigned.
- Answer and direct phone calls to relevant staff
- Assist multiple departments with Purchase Orders
- Billing and credit processing
- Maintain new customer information database
- Process credit applications
- Provide support to the sales team, release sales orders, communicate any damage or discrepancies in
- Responsible for communicating shipping information to sales team and customers
- Respond to drop, transfer and stock checks
- Responsible for inventory adjustments
Experience: We are seeking a candidate with proven experience in the manufacturing, warehouse, job shop or relatable field.
- 2 – 3+ years administrative experience is preferred. Experience working in manufacturing, job shop, customer service and sales environment preferred. Distribution and/or plastic industry is a plus!
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide units of measure; basic shop mathematics to include whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran