Job ID 1200
Offered Salary 5000
Career Level Manager
Experience 2 Years
Full Job Description
Mazars in US is an independent member firm of Mazars Group, an international audit, tax and advisory organization with operations in over 90 countries. With roots going back to 1921 in the US, the firm has significant national presence in strategic geographies, providing seamless access to 26,000+ professionals around the world. Our industry specialists deliver tailored services to a wide range of clients across sectors, including individuals, high-growth emerging companies, privately-owned businesses and large enterprises.
Mazars works as a single, integrated team, committed to helping our clients and people succeed by respecting who they are and how they work, adapting our approach accordingly. We take pride in what we do and are committed to playing our part in building the economic foundations of a fair and prosperous world.
We are looking for an Executive Administrative Assistant that will assist with all aspects of administrative support to the New York Office A&A practice and group partner.
This role requires the person to be highly organized, detail oriented, possess the ability to easily multi-task, work independently and be comfortable interfacing with partners, staff, and external clients. Proficiency in completing projects and special assignments, determining priorities, managing time, gaining cooperation of others, problem solving, follow up skills, and make adjustments to plans are critical to success.
- Will work with partner on resource planning and deployment
- Assisting the group of 30 staff with typing and organizing/saving large files and responsible for scheduling both long term assignments of work and assigning daily tasks that need quick resolutions, as well as saving and organizing files within Engagement
- Preparing and submitting expense reports for the group partner
- Maintaining group partner’s calendar and scheduling appointments, conference calls and Zoom meetings
- General day to day administrative tasks, ie: typing memos, letters and other correspondence
- Will assist partners with resource management and deployment
- Preparing CRM requests for new clients and new matters, preparing engagement letters and other correspondence
- Typing memos/letters and other correspondence as needed
- Prepare CRM requests for new clients and new matters
- Assist with following up on outstanding invoices
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field a plus
- 3+ years of high-level administrative experience, including team support
- Accounting industry experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with flexible “can do” attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills; as well as strong problem-solving ability
- Ability to multi-task, exercise good judgment and use discretion
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and able to prioritize tasks
- Reliable and punctual
- Proactive and self-motivated
WHAT WE OFFER:
Competitive base salary and incentive compensation plan
A comprehensive, competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and life insurance plans, a generous paid days’ off (PDO) plan, and a competitive 401k Plan
A dynamic, diverse work experience in a growing global organization
An inclusive, client-centered environment where you can develop new skills, enhance your overall business knowledge and work with world-class professionals
Intensive customized training, including in-house leadership development programs, continuing professional education courses, and both classroom and on-the-job training
Opportunity for International Mobility experiences are also made available
Mazars USA LLP is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and maintains a drug-free workplace.