Job ID 1077
Offered Salary 4000
Career Level executive
Experience 5 Years
- Westminster, CO, USA
- Project Management
- Permanent Position
- General office duties including but not limited to: communicating with service providers, invoice processing, office supply ordering, organizing of internal/external meetings, and company events.
- Support of project management team located in regional offices with the compilation of project submittal and close out packages, setting up and facilitating project hand off meetings, as well as minor communications as needed.
- Data entry of new project bookings into SharePoint, SmartBid and Newforma software platforms.
- Take meeting minutes as needed on conference calls and/or in person meetings as required.
- Generate daily, weekly, monthly reporting (and compile) as needed for the director of project management and project managers.
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
- Associates degree or a minimum of 2 years of general office experience.
- Experience working with MS Office (primarily Word, Excel, & Outlook)
Desirable, but not Essential:
- Previous experience working for a general contractor and/or mechanical subcontractor.
- Previous experience working with SAP, SmartBid, Smartsheet, Bluebeam, and/or Newforma applications.
Salary range for this position is $40,000 – $60,000. Salary will be commensurate with experience and skillset. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical / dental / vision insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability, 401k matching (up to 8%).
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.
We use automation to make a difference in hospitals and healthcare facilities. 1,200 dedicated employees in more than 3,500 facilities around the world are already relieving the burden on staff and giving them more time for patient care activities. With the latest technologies in the field of medication management, we are taking responsibility for shaping tomorrow’s healthcare system to improve patient care and increase medication safety.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Swisslog Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, status as a protected veteran, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state or local law.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at