Job ID 1114
Offered Salary 2000
Career Level executive
Experience 2 Years
Full Job Description
The Camfil Group, a world leader in the development and production of air filters and clean air solutions, is looking for energetic, detail-oriented workers enthusiastic about establishing a career with room for growth. Camfil is one of the most global air filtration specialists in the world with 26 production units and R&D centers in six countries in the Americas, Europe, South East Asia, and the Asia-Pacific region. The Group, headquartered in Stockholm, has approximately 3,800 employees and sales of $600 million. The company’s business is to provide customers with sustainable best-in-class air filtration products and services through four main business units: filters, power systems, air pollution control (APC), and airborne molecular contamination (AMC). With 50 years of experience in air filtration products and solutions, Camfil delivers value to customers all over the world while contributing to something essential to everyone — clean air for health, well-being, and performance.
- Works with our external sales team making outbound calls to prospective companies. During the outbound call, the call center agent sets appointments for the sales team to visit the prospective companies.
- Calls are made to business-to-business contacts only and no residential calling.
- Enters information into our customer relationship management system (CRM) updating the system with current contact information and phone call activity.
- Communicates and collaborates with the external sales team establishing effective strategies.
- Strong verbal communication
- Good listening skills
- Attention to detail
- Professionalism with internal and external staff
- Computer literate – Internet navigation, Outlook, Word and Excel
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Full benefits package / 401K (full-time only)
- A starting salary of $14/hour plus commission
- Flexible work hours Monday through Friday – no weekends
- On-the-job training
Drug testing and background check are required upon hire.
The position is based in our Sharonville, Ohio office. Please submit resume online using the form provided on this page, or mail to:
Call Center Manager
Camfil USA, Inc.
4050 Executive Park Drive Suite 215
Cincinnati OH 45241, USA
Note: This notice is being provided as a result of applications being filed for permanent alien Labor Certifications for the relevant job opportunities. Any person may provide documentary evidence bearing on the applications to the Regional Certifying Officer of the Department of Labor:
United States Department of Labor Employment and Training Administration Atlanta National Processing Center Harris Tower 233 Peachtree Street, Suite 410 Atlanta, GA 30303 (404) 893-0101
+1 (513) 633-8762
Other jobs you may like
Payroll Clerk (Part-Time)
- @ Armstrong Fluid Technology
- 93 East Avenue North Tonawanda, New York - USA