Job ID 1008
Offered Salary 4000
Career Level others
Experience 3 Years
Ancora Education is a group of private, post-secondary schools located across the nation offering a variety of skilled trades programs under the brand name of South Texas Vocational Technical Institute (STVT), Arizona Automotive Institute (AAI), Edge Tech Academy, Berks Technical Institute (BTI), McCann School of Business, and Miller-Motte College (MMC). Ancora Education was formed in August of 2013 and has increased its holdings to twenty-six campuses including twenty-three ACCSC accredited campuses, three COE accredited campuses and currently employs over sixteen hundred employees.
The Contact Center Representative responds to telephone inquiries about the company’s products and services. We consistently provide customers with exceptional customer service. This position maintains a working knowledge of products and services supported by the Contact Center. We provide information and respond to customer inquiries and requests in a timely manner. The Contact Center Representative is a tiered position with various types of responsibilities and functions relating to each Tier: I, II and III (Senior) and are promotional opportunities and not posted for application.
What You Will Do
- Obtains customer information (e.g., name, address, etc.) to support callers.
- Completes transactions and enters data accurately into the system.
- Documents details of all interactions with customers and actions taken to maintain appropriate data.
- Schedules appointments for Admissions representatives to meet with prospective students to tour the campus and provide career information.
- Responds to customer requests with a high level of quality and compassion via outbound calls, inbound calls, and email.
- Assist students with resetting passwords via an internal tool.
- Assesses customer’s needs to recommend appropriate actions and next steps.
- Interfaces with the Contact Center leadership, Admissions staff, peers, co-workers, students, and prospective students.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Contact Center leadership.
- (An employee performing the functions of this tier is expected to perform the functions of a tier 1 representative as well as the following job duties and expectations).
- Responds to customer requests with a high level of quality and compassion via outbound calls, inbound calls, emails, and SMS.
- Handles any escalated calls transferred internally and gathers the information to send the appropriate contact.
- Able to support the Ancora Corporate Training business unit by providing detailed support for prospective enrolls.
- On occasion, provides additional support to new hires during training including job shadowing and peer observation.
- Must maintain a Quality Assurance average of 80% or higher on evaluated calls.
- (An employee performing functions of this tier is expected to perform the functions of a tier I and 2 representative as well as the following job duties and expectations)
- May assist with various projects assigned by Contact Center leadership as needed.
- Responds to customer requests with a high level of quality and compassion via outbound calls, inbound calls, emails, SMS, and Live Chat.
- Must maintain a Quality Assurance average of 90% or higher on evaluated calls and live chats.
Ancora Education is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. Ancora Education is an equal opportunity employer that maintains a policy of nondiscrimination with respect to all employees and applicants for employment. All employment decisions are made without regard to individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, income status, limited English proficiency (LEP), or any other characteristic protected by law.
- High School Diploma or equivalent minimum / Associate’s Degree preferred but not required.
- 1-3 years of previous contact center or customer service experience preferred but not required.
- Familiarity with Dialer, Aux Codes (Admin, Bathroom, Break, Meal, Ready), High call volumes (150-200 per day)
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Introductory level knowledge of Google Products (Sheets, Docs, Forms, Gmail, Chat)
- Basic proficiency with computer navigation, tasks and multiple applications.
- Detail oriented
- Actively listens to customers and responds appropriately
- Ability to solve problems of complex nature
- Maintains professionalism with coworkers, vendors, customers and students
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with peers, co-workers, and various levels of customers