Job ID 173
Offered Salary 2500
Career Level executive
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Avid HealthCare Services is currently seeking an experienced Social Media Content Creator. This position will be remote and on-call. We offer flexible hours and weekly pay! If you meet the following requirements, apply now to join our team.
- Create graphic content and visual assets for our website, Instagram, social media ads, and other channels
- Creating content presentations
- Update existing pieces of content to improve quality
- Effectively captivate target audiences through the use of video, photos, and animation
- Conduct research to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter
- Monitoring social media metrics for company/clients
- Other duties as assigned
- Working towards a bachelors degree in Communications, Marketing, Media or a similar field preferred, but not required.
- Graphic design experience
- Familiar with WordPress, Canva, etc.
- Experience working in a healthcare environment is a plus
- Detailed knowledge of all social media platforms, including but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Linkedin