Job ID 1370
Offered Salary 3000
Career Level others
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
This Customer Service Rep will be responsible for customer service contacts with regional sales area companies to ensure delivery of excellent customer service. The position exists to assist our customers with prompt and accurate support and information that they need in order to purchase from our company. This position is responsible for driving increased sales by developing strong relationships with our customers through conducting outbound communications (phone calls, e-mail, etc.). The position will work closely with Production, Supply Chain, and Field Sales to develop effective communication tools highlighting the value of H-E Parts Mining product offering. When required, Outside Sales will provide after-hour coverage of customer service calls to ensure H-E Parts International maintains excellence in service levels.
It is the responsibility of every H-E Parts International, employee to insure a safe work environment. All H-E Parts International, employees share the responsibility to insure at the end of the day we return home safely to our families. Our safe work environment value surpasses all other responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Safety – conduct all activities in a safe manner, utilizing PPE and adhering to company policy and alerting others regarding potential concerns. Safety is # 1.
- Conduct outbound communications with our customers offering and educating customers on product value and functionality.
- Assume responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective, professional business relationships with customers.
- Provide support to customers and representatives via telephone, fax, or e-mail on a daily basis.
- Communicate with Field Sales, Production, and Supply Chain departments to enhance our effectiveness of achieving sales goals.
- Customer Assistance: Assist customers with product information including part numbers, pricing, and availability. Assist customers with emergency orders as well as orders and/or issues relating to special customer requirements. Resolve customer complaints regarding deliveries, pricing, credits, and warranty issues.
- Create Projects for component repairs, warranty, and field services and create requisitions for Repair projects and field service repairs.
- Track open cores due, open quotes and sales priorities; track stock levels and MIN requirements.
- Create and upload invoices to the respective customer portals.
- Create and/or update accurate records of customer communication and transactions.
- Processes customer orders through the order entry system verifying pricing, quantities, part numbers, and routing.
- Provide customer and billing reports as needed for accounting and management.
- Document and provide customer activity reports to management related to increased sales, customer issues, opportunities for growth, and customer needs
- Run appropriate sales reports and analyze information to drive sales and profitability
- Administrative responsibilities: Scheduling outside contractor training for the different mine sites (hazard training), Scheduling MSHA training for all the PSR team, Managing the calendar for the Elko office PSR team, Managing the enrolling process and subsequent responsibilities pertaining to our yearly Mining Expo.
- Other duties/special projects as assigned.
Position requires collaboration with department managers and current/potential customers.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2-5 years’ customer service and inside sales experience
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- 2-year Associate Degree
- Mining industry experience.
- Fork lift operation experience
Other jobs you may like
Customer Service Representative-Warren, MI
- @ MMI Engineered Solutions
- 1715 Woodland Dr E, Saline, MI 48176, United States