Job ID 157
Offered Salary 3000
Career Level executive
Experience 2 Years
Full Job Description
Location: Fully Remote, USA (preferably Atlanta, but we will consider all USA)
Contract Type: Full time, Permanent, 40 hour week
Interviews: Max 3 stages totalling around 3.5 hours and one stage will be a technical task
Reports to: Head of Customer Success, Emily
Why join us?
If you love staying on top of the news that matters and technology, you’ll love life at Vable. We are a profitable SaaS business servicing the needs of international law firms and government departments, mostly in the USA and UK. We’re on a mission to help our clients become as efficient as possible when it comes to managing huge volumes of information – so that lawyers and business leaders can stay on top of the news that matters, and as a result make faster and better decisions.
Our enterprise news aggregation and alerting platform is used by over 50 global law firms. We are passionate about what we do – particularly, our Customer Service. This is where you come in. We’re looking for an equally passionate Customer Support Specialist, located remotely, within America, to join our customer success team and to provide total customer satisfaction through all communication channels i.e. phone, email and web.
Why this role may excite you:
- We are a globally dispersed team of Vablers and are currently a team of 20 and growing – 50% in engineering and 50% across Sales / Marketing / Customer Success / People
- We are a fully remote and a close-knit team. Communicating and checking in is our thing. Our CEO Matthew is based in Germany, our Head of Customer Success Emily is in Atlanta (USA), our Head of People & Culture Sarah is in Northern Ireland and our Product Marketing Manager Martin is in Bulgaria, see we are dispersed! Most of our Vablers work throughout Europe
- Our primary target audience consists of large to medium sized law firms in the USA and UK
- We are profitable and have a proven business with an established client base of global law firms and professional organisations
- We are moving into rapid growth phase, funded from existing revenue streams
- We are a small team, with a vibrant startup culture
- This is a great opportunity for someone who truly cares about customer service and wants to provide our clients with the best service
This is a great opportunity for you if you want to:
Have a great amount of trust and autonomy given to you from day one
Have a established product and set of customers to work with
Join a great team, Emily being your manager and Emma one of your close working colleagues
Join a company looking to scale and who understands People are their greatest asset and culture is foremost
Be part of a remote and global team
The day-to-day job:
While the below is not an exhaustive list of your duties, it outlines the bulk of the role on a day-to-day basis.
- You will develop a deep knowledge of the Vable software
- Partner with our customers to effectively resolve issues and answer questions through phone, email and live chat
- Provide training to clients and trialists of our platform
- Offering and delivering first class customer and user experience
- Manage the onboarding of new clients
- Write knowledge articles for publishing in our online help desk
- Being an advocate for our users and working directly with our Development team to help improve our products.
- Diagnose software issues and engage with our product and engineering team, providing insight into client use cases and being an integral part of shaping the future development of the platform
- Implementing creative solutions to proactively resolve potential issues for customers at first point of contact
- Collaborate with internal colleagues, such as Diana our Sales Executive, and identify opportunities for existing customers to use more of our platform or services
- Show composure, resilience, and flexibility as customer needs evolve and case volume changes
- Be the face of Vable to our Customers and be the gatekeeper for our trusted and renowned reputation
- Maintain our reputation as an industry-leading customer success team, where the emphasis is on delighting the customer
First and foremost, we’re looking for someone who is excited about what we’re doing
- You can work well under pressure, prioritise your own own workload and work on your own initiative
- You have great attention to detail and can spot a typo quickly and have good analytical/problem-solving skills
- You have prior experience of ticketing systems such as Intercom and Zendesk
- You thrive in a dynamic environment and are comfortable with ambiguity
- You can adapt quickly to changing priorities and customer needs
- You’re passionate about working with customers and finding solutions that make their goals possible
- You are an outstanding communicator, an articulate, fluid conversationalist
- You are interested in further developing your technical skills
- You are able to work effectively within a decentralised team, we work remotely and it’s a global team
- Know how to make other people smile
We would love to hear from you if:
- You have at least 2 years experience in a dynamic customer support role, bonus if this has been serving Enterprise customers in (high growth) tech/software industry
- You have proven experience offering excellent customer service within a Saas environment
- You are naturally customer focussed – you love chatting to people and making them happy and successful
- You are a confidentent, articulate and attentive communicator. Naturally good at both written and spoken forms, with a meticulous eye for attention to detail
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and based in the USA
- You have the right to live and work in the USA
- You have proven negotiation and problem-solving skills and have experience dealing with high volumes of customers
- You have excellent administration skills and can can pick up on the little details
- Practical experience with SaaS tools (desirable)
To be successful in this role, your values matter just as much as your skills. Does this sound like you?
- Determination = you love to overcome obstacles
- Honesty = when dealing with the team and customers
- Respectfulness = you love being part of a team, and are respectful when you engage in conversations
- Creativity = you love to find solutions to complex problems and are cooperative by sharing information, knowledge and experience
Why work for Vable?
- We are characterised by pace, progress and change, and believe in unlocking everyone’s potential. Above all, we value the contributions each of our team members make and reward them
- We encourage constant learning so you can stay sharp and provide a yearly learning budget
- We love and encourage creativity
- We embrace people who have different opinions, perspectives and personalities and concentrate on the Cultural Add
- We provide comprehensive healthcare cover
- We offer flexible working to suit an employee’s needs. This includes being fully remote, enhanced maternity leave and consider part time working
- Get a MacBook, Monitor and any other technical equipment when you join
- 33 days of paid leave a year inclusive of statutory holidays, which are based on where you live
- We like our virtual socials and really do like to get to know everyone
- And last but not least, our clients love us!
Ready to apply?
- Great! Send us a CV and complete the application by Thursday 15th September. All applicants are screened by Sarah, our Head or People and Culture and may be called for an interview throughout the two weeks of the open role. If we think there might be a fit, an intro call will be set up, or we will let you know that we won’t be proceeding.
- Intro Call: You will meet Sarah first on a 30 minute zoom call; you don’t need to prepare anything in advance. The idea is to see if it’s a good option for both Vable and you. It’s time to discuss your background a little more and for Sarah to answer any questions about the role, team, company or culture.
- Work Experience Interview: If after the intro call, we’re both excited to proceed, you will be invited to a second stage interview with Emily; Head of Customer Success and Emma; Customer Support Analyst. If successful at this stage you will be given instructions to complete a Technical Exercise shortly after.
- Final Interview: This is with Matthew our CEO and Sarah Head of People and Culture. This will be a chance for you to learn more about our company, culture and team and a chance for Matthew and Sarah to delve deeper into any areas of your background not yet discovered. This will take no longer than 1 hour and this is the final stage. For most candidates we expect the whole process to be no longer than 3-4 weeks.
We record all of our interviews, with your permission. It makes it easier as we are globally distributed and various members of the interview panel can rewatch and give you their full attention without having to take notes.
Not ready to apply or have some questions? Then please get in touch with Sarah
Vable is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
An easy way to apply for this job. Use the following social media.