Job ID 165
Offered Salary 5000
Career Level others
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Full Job Description
Job Title: Email Marketing Specialist
Location: Remote- USA and Canada
We are looking for an Email Marketing Associate to join our Growth Marketing team. This is a remote position within the United States. This full-time position will be responsible for executing and reporting on customer and prospect facing email communication covering a portfolio consisting of demand generation nurture campaigns, events, newsletters, and more. This role will collaborate closely with Sales Customer Success, and all functions within Marketing to drive campaign performance through innovative marketing strategies, email design, compelling copy, and optimized experiences. You will develop an email marketing strategy, and define a testing methodology to successfully measure email marketing effectiveness. To accomplish this, you will need a creative, analytical, and innovative mindset. This individual will report to the Sr. Growth Marketing Manager.
- Develop and execute email communication strategy with various internal stakeholders to increase prospect engagement and customer acquisition, retention, and growth.
- Manage email campaigns including setup, testing, deployment, and reporting.
- Build, review, and optimize prospect targeting segmentation for more effective communication.
- Find email marketing gaps and design programs to address with the goal of increasing leads, conversions, and improving database quality
- Establish key metrics and create reporting to provide insights on performance, growth, and prospect/customer learnings.
- Measure, monitor and drive improvement across campaigns.
- Partner with creative and campaign teams to optimize content
- Recommend and implement email marketing best practices across the global organization
- Identify and propose collateral and content to support increased MQL to customer conversion rates and accelerate revenue generation including playbooks, one-pagers, etc.
- Collaborate with internal teams to define and optimize campaign strategies and components including messaging strategy, content, and targeting
- Understand and utilize persona research as well as customer behavior data to drive campaign strategy and optimizations
- Proactively develop and present actionable, data-backed recommendations and insights to the team to increase Lead to MQL conversion rate
- Take ownership and accountability for aggressive revenue goals
- 2+ years experience in an email marketing or database marketing role preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field, or equivalent work experience required
- Understanding of B2B/SaaS enterprise pipeline demand generation, lifecycle stages, lead nurturing, lead scoring, etc
- Understanding of technology platforms and tools including Salesforce, Marketo, and Google Analytics preferred
- Proven track record of meeting campaign performance goals
- Demonstrated understanding of email marketing best practices
- Skilled in marketing testing, data analysis, and reporting
- Advanced writing, grammar, and communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines
- Possess a proactive, reliable and responsible attitude with pristine attention to detail
- Proven ability to operate both strategically, creatively and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment; willingness to pitch in to help the team
Velocity: Exceeding expectations of our customers, colleagues, and ourselves by delivering swift and effective results.
Integrity: Doing right by our customers, colleagues, and ourselves through honest and ethical actions.
Be Bold: Daring to take risks, learn, and grow to benefit our customers, colleagues, and ourselves.
Empowerment: Owning our decisions and being accountable for the impact we have on our customers, colleagues, and ourselves.
Service: Supporting our customers, colleagues, and ourselves with respect and empathy.
As a work anywhere company, Velocity Global fosters a values-driven culture. We value inclusion and belonging. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates regardless of age, ancestry, race, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at TalentAcquisition@VelocityGlobal.com.
WHAT WE DO
Velocity Global is one of the fastest growing companies in the world. Our Global Work Platform™ enables the world’s leading companies to identify, hire, and pay the best talent in over 185+ countries, and all 50 United States. More than 1,000 brands rely on our Global Work Platform™ to build highly collaborative global teams with ease. At Velocity Global, we make working from anywhere, anytime, possible
WHO WE ARE AS A TEAM
We are a team of passionate, creative, empathetic, and innovative, “owner-employees”, committed to building the world’s #1 cloud-based, next-gen Global Work Platform™.
If you wake up compelled to innovate, collaborate and laugh, you should apply!