Job ID 1037
Offered Salary 1000
Career Level others
Experience 3 Years
BECOME A PART OF OUR USA HEAD OFFICE AT ANY USA LOCATION!
- Manage the completion of customs documentation to ensure timely & accurate import of shipments into the U.S.
- Responsible for monitoring and reviewing all customs rejections and clearance statuses proactively
- Prepare and file customs forms with high level of attention to detail
- Ensure all customs SOP’s are maintained and handled to the highest level of accuracy
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive benefits package (Health/ Dental/ Vision/Pet Insurance/ 401(K))
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company paid life insurance, STD/LTD
- Tuition/Education reimbursement
- International working environment
- Personal and professional career growth opportunities
- Great culture and working environment
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Fluent in English (written & oral)
- Basic knowledge of INCO terms and harmonized tariff schedule
- Working knowledge of customs regulations & all other government agency requirements
- Preferred minimum 3 – 5 years experience
- Gebrüder Weiss is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by federal, state or local law.
With a history of over 550 years, Gebrüder Weiss is the oldest logistics company in the world – and one of the most successful. The foundation of this success? Our employees. Because we give them the freedom to find new approaches and play an active part in shaping the future – at more than 170 locations worldwide. Excellent career prospects for all people who love mobility.