Job ID 889
Offered Salary 6000
Career Level executive
Experience 4 Years
Full Job Description
Checkout.com is one of the most exciting and valuable fintechs in the world, with our Series D taking our valuation to $40 billion. Our mission is to enable businesses and their communities to thrive in the digital economy. We’re the strategic payments partner for some of the best known fast-moving brands globally such as Patreon, Dashlane, Udacity, Binance, Wise, Sony Electronics, Klarna and many others. Purpose-built with performance and scalability in mind, our flexible cloud-based payments platform helps global enterprises launch new products and create experiences customers love. And it’s not just what we build that makes us different. It’s how.
We empower passionate problem-solvers to collaborate, innovate and do their best work. That’s why we’re number 9 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list and on Glassdoor’s list of Top 10 fintechs to work for. And we’re just getting started. We’re building diverse and inclusive teams around the world — because that’s how we create even better experiences for our merchants and our partners. And we need your help. So, join us to build tomorrow, today.
We’re proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work in the USA, with 89% of colleagues agreeing that this is a great place to work. That’s 30% above average.
Checkout.com is seeking an Executive Assistant to join our fast-paced, growing, and multifaceted business to support our leadership team. As the Executive Assistant to the CFO/COO, you’ll be supporting a key partner and play a major role across the organization in a global capacity.
We’re looking for a forward-thinking, tech-savvy, and organized individual with prior C-Level support experience. The ideal candidate for this role will have concise communication skills, an ability to problem solve independently, and strong attention to detail. This hybrid role is required to be in the office 2 to 3 days per week.
- Prior experience in an Executive Assistant role, ideally within a global business, supporting C-level executives.
- Previous exposure working alongside Board Executives and investors with experience preparing for Board and Committee meetings.
- A great teammate with a consistent track record of building effective relationships with the team and with colleagues internationally.
- Can work globally – understands time zones, cultural nuances, and different working practices.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Works with a proactive approach and an ability to take initiative.
- Highly efficient and organized.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with the ability to tailor communications to different audiences.
- Tech-savvy – proficient use of G-suite, Microsoft Office, Coupa, Zoom, and Slack.
- Able to provide support for international and sophisticated travel needs, providing flexibility on working hours when required. This includes: drafting travel itineraries, providing logistics assistance remotely, and assisting with visa processing.
- Fintech, Financial Services, or Tech industry experience is helpful.
What you’ll be doing:
- Coordinate meetings with both internal and external partners across global time zones.
- Manage sophisticated calendars using Google Calendar. Tasks include scheduling, vetting, prioritizing, and providing recommendations for calendar events.
- Proactively manage CFO/COO’s calendar to ensure time is efficiently used and prioritized.
- Directly liaise with external Board members and investors on key meetings and requests.
- Ensure the CFO/COO is adequately prepared and on time for all meetings.
- Coordinate key leadership meetings and ensure agendas, logistics, and preparation are in place.
- Run the events budget for the department.
- Assist with event planning and coordination for team meetings, all-hands meetings, summits, QBRs, and off-sites.
- Process invoices, handle expenses, and expense approvals in a timely and efficient manner.
- Undertake ad-hoc administrative tasks and project support, as the need arises.
- Be a trusted colleague to the executive committee, working with confidentiality and with discretion in all matters relating to the leadership team, department, and wider business.
- Greet external guests as needed.
What we stand for
What we stand for
At Checkout.com, everything starts with our values, including the experience we offer our people.
We supercharge your professional growth with career development programs and leadership training. You can learn your way, with tailored pathways and online platforms. And be inspired at relevant conferences.
We don’t stop at ‘good’ here. We strive for excellence amongst our teams every day and recognize colleagues who take it to the next level through our quarterly peer-nominated Hero awards.
We’re proud of our global connections and inclusive environment. So we champion this through our colleague-led community groups and celebrate many cultural events together.
Want to see us in action?
Take a peek inside here .
More about Checkout.com
Our technology makes payments seamless. We provide the fastest, most reliable payments in more than 150 currencies, with in-country acquiring, world-class fraud filters and reporting, through one API. And we can accept all major international credit and debit cards, as well as popular alternative and local payment methods. Checkout.com launched in 2012, and we now have a team of 1800 people across 19 international offices. To date, we’ve raised a total of $1.8 billion, with our Series D valuing us at $40 billion.
We believe in equal opportunities
We work as one team. Wherever you come from. However you identify. And whichever payment method you use.Our clients come from all over the world — and so do we. Hiring hard-working people and giving them a community to thrive in is critical to our success.
When you join our team, we’ll empower you to unlock your potential so you can do your best work. We’d love to hear how you think you could make a difference here with us.
We want to set you up for success and make our process as accessible as possible. So let us know in your application, or tell your recruiter directly, if you need anything to make your experience or working environment more comfortable. We’ll be happy to support you.