Job ID 833
Offered Salary 4000
Career Level others
Experience 2 Years
Chainalysis offers cryptocurrency investigation and compliance solutions to global law enforcement agencies, regulators, and businesses as they work together to fight illicit cryptocurrency activity. They are a mission-driven company inspired by the future of cryptocurrencies and the desire to make the world a safer place. Chainalysis does this by tracking and preventing crimes like money laundering, trafficking of drugs, arms, and people, ransomware, terrorism and more that use cryptocurrency as their mechanism for funding. Chainalysis offers their employees benefits like:
- Health insurance coverage
- 20 vacation days per year
- Life insurance
- STD/LTD programs
- Flexible work environment
- Mac or PC of your choice
The global financial ecosystem is changing. Revolutionary blockchain technology has unlocked the potential for people around the world to have more equal access to wealth and information. This transformation has begun with the mass global adoption of cryptocurrencies but like all new financial systems, it needs greater trust to realize its full potential and remain safe from bad actors. That’s where we come in. The Chainalysis blockchain data platform enables businesses, governments, and banks to solve the world’s most high-profile criminal cases, paving the way for an economy built on blockchains.
We’re looking for a superhero, guised as an Executive Assistant to provide day-to-day support to two executives in the Chainalysis Revenue Organization.
A successful candidate can accomplish the following and more:
- Superb calendar management across multiple time zones and the ability to adjust schedules with little notice
- Crafty travel management for both heavy international and light domestic travel. Tackle all facets of visa and passport renewals and conferring to immigration lawyers as necessary
- Travel calendar organization and expense management, via TripActions and Expensify platforms, while identifying applicable expenses for work vs. personal
- Create and update slide decks, draft letters and other documents
- Serve as eyes and ears to the Revenue org
- Filter email inboxes to streamline what your stakeholders should focus on including weeding out spam and keeping inboxes prioritized. This includes prioritizing Coupa requisitions and DocuSigns that require their attention
- Liaise with department heads to ensure the exec’s are prepared with relevant talking points and need-to-knows
- Run a host of errands as needed including package delivery facilitation
Who you are
- Someone with experience managing busy executives who globetrot across multiple continents (within several weeks!)
- Resourceful and curious. You love to find new ways to simplify your day-to-day and organize your world by organizing your executive
- Approachable and professional. You take pride in your ability to serve as a resource but know when to politely push back because you know just what your stakeholders would say
- Maintains confidentiality and is extremely organized. For you, inboxes that go beyond one page, maybe two, make you scream into a pillow. Confidentiality is life.
- Skilled with Google Docs and familiarity, or willingness to learn, other administrative management systems
- Sense of humor to laugh when things go wrong, again, or when the exec forgets despite three reminders already
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, with a particular emphasis on succinctness and clarity
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, spirituality, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don’t hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
Applying from the EU? Please review our Candidate GDPR Notice.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy – USA
All employees are required to have or obtain a COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment at Chainalysis, unless an exemption has been approved. All employees shall be required to report their vaccine status. All new employees shall be required to provide proof of their vaccination status prior to the start of their employment.
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy – EMEA
As an employer, Chainalysis is obliged to ensure a healthy and safe working environment. This means that we must try to prevent the coronavirus from spreading inside the workplace and all employees are obliged to follow the local regulations issued by the relevant health authorities.
- To help support a safe work environment, we encourage all employees in EMEA to get fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Employees will not be required to attend an event or in-person customer meeting.
- Employees in the EU and the UK are allowed to travel internationally for internal meetings to any country deemed “green or amber” by the EU and the UK authorities. All attendees for Chainalysis in-person events or meetings will be required to adhere to the following guidelines:
- International travel will only be permitted if you receive approval from both your manager and Executive Leader
- You must familiarize yourself and comply with any screening/safety protocols imposed by the entity/individual hosting the in-person meeting or event
- You must comply with any and all safety guidelines and travel restrictions established by applicable law
- If you are in close or proximate contact with others at the event/customer site and test positive for COVID-19, you must immediately notify the People Team and avoid contact with others for 10 days
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy – APAC
With circumstances changing on a regular basis and parts of our APAC team going in and out of mandatory lockdown, APAC will continue to follow country legislation and guidelines.