Job ID 729
Offered Salary 6400
Career Level others
Experience 4 Years
Full Job Description
Growth Content Marketer
What makes ThoughtSpot a great place to work?
To make our dent in the universe, we seek employees with unique identities, backgrounds, and perspectives that want to build an inclusive, respectful company culture and truly challenge the status quo. We are very deliberate about building a culture focused on selfless-excellence, continuous learning and improvement (2% done) achieved through diversity (balance-for-the-better) and inclusion.
What is the job?
Growth Content Marketer
ThoughtSpot is on a mission to create a more fact-driven world. As businesses collect more data in the cloud, our consumer-grade Live Analytics platform empowers users of all skill levels to tap into that data and create personalized, actionable insights at the point of impact. Our team is growing quickly and we’re looking for an ambitious Growth Content Marketer to help us accelerate content production and storytelling with a keen eye for detail, command of SEO best practices, and curiosity about the data and analytics space. In this role, you’ll work cross-functionally with Revenue Marketing, Demand Gen, Product Marketing, Web Dev, and Design to write and publish smart, approachable content that educates and inspires action. The ThoughtSpot Blog will be your primary vehicle for storytelling, but you should also be prepared and excited to write content for a variety of marketing channels. If this is you, you’ll be one of the first writers to join our Content team within the Content and Communications function, meaning plenty of opportunities to grow and create impact.
What you’ll do:
- Become an expert in ThoughtSpot’s brand voice and tone so you can write and edit engaging marketing content across our blog, web, email, and social media channels to support business goals.
- Manage and own the ThoughtSpot Blog editorial calendar, building production timelines, orchestrating handoffs between collaborators, and setting the bar for content quality and SEO effectiveness.
- Build relationships with subject matter experts and stakeholders across marketing so you can bring content to life with crisp product visuals, targeted messaging, meaningful customer data points, and more.
- Analyze content performance and regularly circulate insights with key stakeholders to refine our strategy.
- Develop templates, SLAs, and repeatable processes that allow our team to scale in a highly efficient and predictable way.
- Demonstrate creativity and excitement to experiment with new content formats.
What you’ll bring:
- Skilled writer with the ability to weave together product messaging, customer proof, proprietary research, and market trends into engaging narratives.
- An integrated campaign mindset that allows you to connect the dots and create opportunities between multiple projects.
- Outstanding writing and copyediting skills with strong attention to details like spelling, grammar, tone, and clarity.
- Experience developing content for a variety of channels, either in-house or as an agency partner, with samples.
- Basic knowledge of SEO tactics and best practices.
- Great communication, time management, and prioritization skills, comfortable working on multiple deadlines at once.
- Experience building and following processes in a work management tool like Asana.
- Curious and data-driven with a desire to test and learn.
- Able to give and receive feedback in stride.
- B2B tech experience, especially in data and analytics, is a huge plus.
ThoughtSpot for All
Building a diverse and inclusive team isn’t just the right thing to do for our people, it’s the right thing to do for our business. We know we can’t solve complex data problems with a single perspective. It takes many voices, experiences, and areas of expertise to deliver the innovative solutions our customers need. At ThoughtSpot, we continually celebrate the diverse communities that individuals cultivate to empower every Spotter to bring their whole authentic self to work.
We’re committed to being real and continuously learning when it comes to equality, equity, and creating space for underrepresented groups to thrive.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
To all recruitment agencies:
ThoughtSpot does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ThoughtSpot employees, or any other organization location. ThoughtSpot nor its employees are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
ThoughtSpot is the Modern Analytics Cloud company. Our mission is to create a more fact-driven world with the easiest to use analytics platform. With ThoughtSpot, anyone can leverage natural language search and AI to find data insights and tap into the most cutting edge innovations the cloud data ecosystem has to offer. Companies can now put the power of their modern data stack in the hands of every employee, extend the value of their data to partners and customers, and automate entire business processes. ThoughtSpot’s web and mobile applications improve decision-making for every employee. With ThoughtSpot’s developer-friendly platform, customers can also embed consumer-grade analytics into their SaaS offerings or build entirely new interactive data apps that engage users and keep them coming back for more. Organizations like Walmart, BT, Daimler, Medtronic, Hulu, Royal Bank of Canada, Nasdaq, OpenTable, Workato, and Nationwide Building Society rely on ThoughtSpot to transform how their employees and customers take advantage of data.