Job ID 449
Offered Salary 7000
Career Level Manager
Experience 3 Years
We are growing at Great Dane, we need you to reach the next level.
We offer competitive pay, great benefits, 401k, and pension.
Great Dane turns innovative ideas into advances in trailer technology, creating new solutions in the transportation and supply chain industry. Our teams craft trailers that deliver essential goods and services, turning the wheels of the American economy.
For more than 120 years, Great Dane has earned its reputation as an industry leader in technology, innovation and quality. Our commitment to building superior products and fulfilling customer needs has taken us from a small steel fabricating company to the most-recognized trailer manufacturer in the world.
With thousands of employees worldwide, teamwork and collaboration are valued here. We look for employees who are driven, determined and ready to accelerate their future.
With advancement opportunities, training and tuition reimbursement – the road ahead is paved with possibilities.
The HR Associate is responsible for providing administrative support to the Human Resources department and other various departments within our facility. They assist with the new hire process by answering and transferring calls, greeting and assisting visitors, and tracking safety talks. They will use their oganization, communication, and customer service skills to contribute to service excellence being displayed by our facility on a daily basis.
- Education: GED or high school diploma is required
- Experience: 1-3+ years of relevant work experience or equivalent combination of education and training.
- Highly effective reception and telephone communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- Effective data entry skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Strong customer service orientation and ability to maintain a professional, friendly demeanor.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to operate office equipment.
- Travel: None.
What You Will Do
- Perform reception duties while providing excellent customer service. These duties include:
- Answering and handling the facility’s main telephone service.
- Greeting visitors and guests, notifying personnel that their visitor/guest has arrived, directing them to the destination of their visit.
- Overseeing the company’s Visitor and Guest Safety Procedures.
- Assist new hire process by scheduling per-employment drug screens and physicals, assist new hires in completing their new hire paperwork, and collect employment verification documents.
- Lead the distribution, collecting, organizing, and filing of Plant Safety Talks.
- Assist employee-run events committee including organizing fundraising events, collecting donations, birthday of the month
- Assist with planning quarterly company-sponsored events (e.g., family day, spring luncheon, Christmas dinner)
- Complete projects and tasks assigned by the HR Manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
What we can offer you
- Exciting and fast paced work environment.
- Love teamwork? We hire GREAT people.
- Want to make a difference in the USA? Our Trailers are on the roads everywhere transporting every type of product.
- Looking for Competitive Pay, Advancement Opportunities & Tuition Reimbursement…you’ve found us!
Great Dane is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Wayne Plant 1200 N Centennial Rd Wayne 68787