Job ID 158
Offered Salary 3600
Career Level Others
Experience 4 Years
Full Job Description
We’re the ones with big ideas, bold vision, and Silicon Valley-casual vibes who are passionate about solving real problems for our clients.
Frequencies powerful software makes it easy for media companies to stay competitive in the digital advertising space. We empower experts in sales and ad design with a set of tools that allows them to efficiently deliver what would otherwise be complex advertising strategies.
Unlike other workflow software, Frequency is the most complete system on the market, connecting all aspects of digital advertising—sales, operations, and reporting—from beginning to end. We create smart, focused campaigns based on performance data from thousands of local and national media campaigns to level the playing field and make programmatic ad buying possible for smaller local businesses. The data is out there, and we want to help advertisers put it to work.
You’re a Photoshop wiz, always looking for new tricks and techniques. You’re unafraid of diving into new technology and methodology, while passionate about emerging industries, brands, and design trends.
We are looking for creative teammates who dream in color to join our design squad and our “Escape the Room” outings.
As a Jr Photoshop Designer, you help our team create killer digital ads for our partners and clients. As you work with advertisers, large and small, you’ll gain opportunities to help us democratize the design process.
What You Will Do:
- Create digital banner designs for our clients using our Adobe Photoshop dartboard-based system.
- Conceptualize, storyboard, polish, revise, and deliver products.
- Work seamlessly with a team of designers, client managers, and partners.
Who You Are:
- An expert in Photoshop (we like artboards and smart objects). Qualified applicants must complete a proficiency test.
- Aren’t intimidated by a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Proactive communication skills.
- Possess a strong portfolio demonstrating your command of typography and graphic design.
- Have strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Leave your ego at the door and enjoy when others do too.
Nice to Have:
- Eagerness to take ownership
- Passion for other creative pursuits
- Extra skill in:
- Web design
- Social media design
- Motion graphics
- Video editing
- Audio editing
- Loveable, quirky, kids-at-heart welcome 🙂
This is a full-time position at the rate of $15 per hour. This position is eligible for overtime.
Frequence is a Top Workplace! Our people-first culture and distinctive mission set us apart from others in the industry. As our company grows, so does our need to add sharp, ambitious, and talented people to our team. We’re approachable, inclusive, and encourage open dialogue within our community. This is a place where your voice matters.
Want proof that we love our people? Frequence is proud to be Certified as a Great Place to Work, and ranked as one of the USA’s fastest-growing private companies by Inc. Magazine. Join us and let’s see what we can build together.
Ways we show our love (some call them benefits):
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Stock options at a mid-stage startup, 401K
- Health, dental and vision insurance coverage
- Generous PTO
Frequency, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At Frequency, Inc. we are deliberately trying to create a safe space for people of all races, genders, ages, backgrounds, and orientations. It is the policy of Frequency, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons, regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, political affiliations, marital status, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, age, sexual orientation, membership or non-membership in an employee organization, or on the basis of personal favoritism or other non-merit factors, except where otherwise provided by law.