Job ID 1243
Offered Salary 4000
Career Level executive
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Full Job Description
This job is for our Technology, Shopping and Entertainment Division which covers dynamic brands such as IGN, Humble Bundle, Ookla, Ekahau and Spiceworks Ziff Davis. Please provide a cover letter with your application.
- Support the day-to-day workflow of the attorneys
- Processing invoices, requesting POs, corresponding with vendors and internal departments regarding payment and coding of invoices, corresponding with internal departments to facilitate payments to contractors/freelancers.
- Coordinating monthly expense reports and outside law firm estimates.
- Processing requests for COIs, the execution and distribution of agreements and shipping labels and mailing packages.
- Onboard new legal team vendors.
- Management of legal resources on internal social media network.
- Facilitate contract management and general legal files organization, manage forms/templates, getting signatures, inputting contracts and data into the contract management system, and record/reports retrieval.
- Interface with individual members of various departments across the entire company to ensure proper administration of legal documents, compliance with business requirements and that the contract processes operate smoothly.
- Assist with administrative aspects of the company’s compliance programs, including maintaining records.
Job Requirements and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or paralegal certification required.
- 0-3 years’ experience as a paralegal or legal assistant at a reputable law firm and/or company.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent project management skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects and keep track of multiple deadlines simultaneously.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with employees at all levels.
- Strong problem-solving skills and good judgment.
- Ability and openness to learn new things.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, high-pressure and rapidly changing environments.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at Ziff Davis are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.