Job ID 168
Offered Salary 6200
Career Level executive
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Full Job Description
$26.40/Hour + Monthly Bonuses!
Are you ready for an experience? Let Sixt drive your career!
Who we are:
Sixt Rent a Car stands for exciting mobility and customer tailored solutions. We lead with innovation, high-quality customer service, premium products and a seamless rental experience. With nearly $3 billion in revenue and a presence in over 100 countries worldwide, it is no wonder we are a global leader in the car rental industry. In the USA, we are experiencing over 30% growth for the last several years, which provides great career opportunities in the future for the right candidates.
Sixt hires with a focus on service-oriented, entrepreneurial team players, who are excited about interacting with customers and colleagues from all over the world. Sixt is more than just renting cars. We have a passion for style, technology, innovation, creativity and entrepreneurial spirit.
What to expect:
As a Fleet Planner, you are responsible for the day-to-day planning and running of the fleet to ensure efficient and safe operations. You will monitor various shift activities and perform other fleet-related duties.
What you’ll do to be Sixt-cessful:
· Monitor and track of all shift activities (vehicles cleaned, vehicles moved, next day vehicle needs, etc.)
· Fleet planning and dispatching for hourly, daily, and weekly forecast demand
· Coordinate vehicles transfers between branches in the area
· Ensure the effective process of all types of car rental transactions
· Communicate with both internal and external contacts
· Responsible for Inventory Management
· Perform other job duties as assigned to meet the business needs.
What you’ll need:
· High school diploma or GED
· Minimum 1-year experience performing administrative tasks in an office environment
· Must be at least 21 and have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Likely to require at least 5-10% travel, some of which may be by airplane
· Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
· Ability to manage stressful or unusual situations to maintain good customer service
· Basic computer navigation skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
· Ability to work 40 hours per week including day and/or evening hours
· Must be able to travel for training and other business needs
· Must be willing to wear company uniforms
· Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
· Ability to communicate in other languages is a plus.
Paid vacation, medical, dental, vision and 401(k), Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Basic Life and Supplemental Life benefits and future growth opportunities within the company.
At Sixt, we pride ourselves on having an inclusive and unique environment. We are an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Women / Men / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
The information listed above is intended to describe the general nature and level of this position. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. Your response to this advertisement may result in your consideration for employment with Sixt Rent a Car, LLC and its subsidiaries. Offers of employment will be made by Sixt rent a Car, LLC or any of its subsidiaries or brands.
Come join our team! Apply now.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $26.40 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Administrative: 1 year (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: One location