Job ID 1278
Offered Salary 4000
Career Level others
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Full Job Description
- 30-Aug-2022 to Until Filled (CST)
- Creve Coeur, MO, USA
- Full Time
Tubular Steel, Inc. (a member of the Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co. family of companies) is a leading national distributor of carbon, alloy, and stainless steel pipe and tubing products headquartered in Creve Coeur, Missouri. Tubular Steel, Inc. is a specialty steel service center which processes and distributes steel pipe and tube products. Steel service centers provide a bridge between the steel mills who produce the steel and the fabricators and manufacturers who consume the steel.
For nearly seventy years, TSI’s focus on diversified growth and willingness to re-invest has the Company well positioned to be the supplier of choice across a myriad of markets nationally. Each Company employee bears the responsibility to protect and enhance TSI’s reputation for providing quick, reliable and competitive steel solutions and delivering “performance you can count on!” By doing so, we look forward to continued growth; expanding our product offering, penetrating new markets and perpetuating the business.
We are currently recruiting for a Staff Accountant for our Finance Department. This position is located at our Corporate Headquarters office in Creve Coeur, MO. Hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Performs routine work in numerous and varied standardized procedures and accounting processes.
- Maintain schedules associated with the payment function e.g. company credit cards, expense reporting, lease vehicles, etc.
- Fixed Assets reporting
- Assist with month-end closing and periodic physical inventories
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis using Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP
- ESG reporting
- Back-up for Accounts Payable and Cash Application
- Four-year college degree in Accounting or Business Administration
- 10 keypad data entry proficiency required
- Microsoft Office proficiency (emphasis on Excel)
- 1+ years of relevant experience preferred
Compensation is commensurate with your experience level. We offer a full range of benefits, including health, dental, vision, life, flex spending, wellness incentive, paid time off, 401(k) with company match, and a bonus program.
Visit our website at www.tubularsteel.com to learn more about Tubular Steel, Inc.
Tubular Steel, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer