Job ID 1299
Offered Salary 3600
Career Level others
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Full Job Description
Join our team as an Office Supervisor at our NEW Furniture Mart in Sioux Falls, SD! Make a positive difference with your leadership skills and grow your career with this exciting opportunity by managing the daily operation of our busy office!
- Full-Time (40 hrs/wk)
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Train and manage staff
- Cash handling and client checkout
- Bookkeeping, correspondence, and report preparation
- Ensure clients receive excellent customer service
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- $ Competitive Wages $
- Growth Opportunities – With our promote-from-within-first philosophy, our employees can grow with us as they develop their strengths, expand in their roles, and consider other promotional opportunities within the company!
- Excellent Benefits Package including Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability/Flexible Spending Plan/Health Savings Account/Paid Time Off/Employee Assistance Program/Referral Bonus/Profit Sharing 401(k)Plan with Employer MATCH!
- Great Employee & Family Discounts on our beautiful furniture, mattresses, and accessories!
- 1-2 years of experience is preferred
- Proficient with use of Microsoft Office software
- Self-motivated and ability to work both independently and with a team
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to delegate and provide coaching
- Ability to manage and motivate others in a fast-paced business environment
- Exceptional communication skills
Furniture Mart USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
What to prepare
Preferred dress code
Casual (come as you are, but please be presentable)
What is a hiring event?
Think of it like a job fair, but for one company and more personal. Hiring events are a great way for employers to fill multiple roles quickly. Hiring is a human process, and they would like to meet you to see if you’re a fit!