Job ID 928
Offered Salary 3000
Career Level executive
Experience 2 Years
1335 S Acacia Ave, Fullerton, CA 92831, USA
HOURS: 7:00 am to 3:30 pm (or as established by Order Entry & Billing Supervisor)
Responsible for daily input of Sales Orders, completing monthly Billing Process, and providing customer/employee assistance in a professional, timely and accurate manner. The primary emphasis of this position is to manage the daily input of all new Sales Orders as defined within the “Order approval and acceptance process for NAVCO” operating policy.
Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs. The duties listed below are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
– Verifies orders submitted by sales team for accuracy and enters complete and accurate orders into CRM per the NAVCO Orders Approval and Acceptance Process.
– Verify orders have imported correctly from CRM to GP.
– Ensure all order costs are accurately recorded in CRM.
– Provides proper paper work to Operations, Shipping and Purchasing when required.
– Maintains the customer address data base in GP.
– Maintains Order Opportunity Folders.
– Creates and receives purchase orders for the operations team.
– Makes product swap revisions to the existing order in a timely matter.
– Documents information regarding the order in CRM.
– Maintain assigned customer’s special order entry notes.
– Problem Solving and Customer/ Order Research.
– Reviews closed orders in CRM for all required documentation and audit policy requirements.
– Communicates with Sales and Operations for missing documentation or audit policy requirements.
– Generates invoices for completed orders in CRM and sends to the appropriate customer per the billing instructions.
– Creates specials billing excel spreadsheets for customers as required.
– Processes invoices using customer websites or portals when required.
– Processes Customer required documents such as AIA forms, Waivers, etc.
– Processes follow-up orders when required to help maintain inventory.
– Assist Collections Team with process or customer inquiries and complex revisions.
– Maintain assigned customer’s special billing notes and customer portal information.
– Problem Solving and Customer/Billing Research.
– Provides daily professional support to operations, sales team and customers.
– Completes all invoice and billing inquiries in a timely and efficient manner.
– Assists Accounts Receivable Manager in customer Account research projects as requested.
Other General Accounting Duties:
– Serve as utility clerk as needed to provide support to other accounting department areas as identified and assigned (Account Payable, Purchasing, Order Entry, etc.).
– Provide testing support for new software and software upgrades
Perform other duties as assigned: Provide support to other accounting department areas as identified and assigned.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associate’s degree (A.A) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school preferred; or one year to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must be detail-oriented and have hands on working knowledge of Excel Spreadsheets and Word documents.
Must have the ability to read and interpret instructions, correspondence, and operating procedures. Be able to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and speak to customers or employees of organization. Excellent phone etiquette and verbal communication skills required.
Must have ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent and to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Professional appearance and business casual attire for this position.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
Job Type: Full-time