Job ID 161
Offered Salary 6000
Career Level executive
Experience 4 Years
Full Job Description
Job Description: Payroll Administrator – (Remote)
At Nutrien, our Purpose is to grow our world from the ground up and we do so with safety and integrity as our core values. Nothing is more important than sending our people home safe, every day.
Nutrien is a leading provider of agricultural products, services, and solutions. With approximately 23,000 employees worldwide, we are the largest producer of potash (by capacity) and one of the world’s largest producers of nitrogen and phosphate. We also operate a leading agriculture retail network that services over 500,000 growers.
We harvest the best. Diverse views and experiences make us strong. We look for people who have a safety-first mindset, who are collaborative team players, who deliver on their commitments, who are innovators in search of a better way, and who believe in inclusion.
Working at Nutrien will provide you with an opportunity to help us Feed the Future and grow your career.
What you will do:
- Use Nutrien system (SAP) for mass load entries
- Payroll Data entries with accuracy and required controls
- Balance payroll hours that load into the US payroll system
- Payroll reconciliations and reporting requirements
- Support a variety of projects and different service lines in the HR Shared Service Centre
- Respond to HR administrator or client inquiries, primarily through phone and email channels
- Provide exceptional customer service to employees who are seeking additional information or redirecting as appropriate
- Identify opportunities for improvement, while being solution-oriented
- Safeguard employee privacy where appropriate, including confidentiality and protection of sensitive information
- Perform necessary checks and reconciliations to confirm the accuracy and desired results
What you will bring:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a payroll position SAP payroll experience preferred
- Certification in Payroll Processing, Finance or Accounting is considered an asset
- Strong customer-service orientation
- Ability to troubleshoot and respond to client inquiries by phone and email
- Strong attention to detail and ability to maintain accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptionally strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills, working within deadlines and schedules
- Ability to take ownership of duties and prioritize tasks
- Demonstrated self-motivation, analytical, problem-solving skills and initiative to achieve desired outcomes
- Comfortable working with both internal and external stakeholders in a multi-tasking team environment
- Strong willingness to continuously improve the performance of both oneself and the HRSSC by continuing training, learning, and recommending process improvements.
- Hourly rate: $20.38-$28.03 /hour
- Overtime eligibility
- Remote work arrangement
- Retirement program with generous matching employer contributions
- Annual incentive plan*
- Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays as well as paid personal and maternity/parental leave.
- Comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision coverage, life insurance and disability
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Scholarships and educational reimbursement opportunities
- Discretionary award opportunities reflecting components such as performance of the company and the employee as outlined in plan terms. Details will be discussed through the application process.
This information is provided in compliance with applicable state equal pay and pay equity legislation and is the company’s good faith and reasonable estimate of the compensation range and benefits offered for this position. The compensation offered to the successful applicant may vary based on factors including experience, skills, education, location, and other job-related reasons. Nutrien also makes internal equity a consideration in all pay decisions.
Are you a good match? Apply today!
Nutrien is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics
To stay connected to us and for the latest job postings and news, follow us on: LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
**EOE race/color/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/disability/veteran
An easy way to apply for this job. Use the following social media.