Job ID 717
Offered Salary 4500
Career Level others
Full Job Description
Job Description Summary
The Process Improvement Specialist will own and manage a stream of incoming requests from customer facing Agents and will work with internal and external tools and teams to provide a timely and accurate response.
The Process Improvement Specialist will create, update and help develop a workflow for a specific CIR process. This is a pivotal role in the customer support process and is a critical part of the end to end customer service delivery experience. The specialist will work closely with all key stakeholders especially the client and support the business. The individual in this role will be a strong communicator, comfortable in clearly articulating the agent and customer point of view and someone who thrives in a fast-moving environment.
- End to end process management (creating, updating, maintaining)
- Managing communication and project management when required.
- Assess, triage and take ownership of investigating and responding to requests from customer facing teams for escalation support
- Be an expert in escalation triage, validation and Agent support
- Maintain contact with and manage communications appropriately with all stakeholders in the agreed process
- Use data to analyze trends and develop insights which will improve the process and provide a better agent and user experience
- Act as a subject matter expert for a specific process, CIR and suggest and implement process improvements
- Constant communication between ourselves and the internal teams and operating as the middleman between Agent and Internal Team for most cases that are escalated to the internal team.
- Use data to analyze trends and develop insights leading to improve the process and provide a better agent and user experience
- Provide targeted training to agents on process, products or services
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.