Job ID 932
Offered Salary 15500
Career Level Manager
Experience 8 Years +
Full Job Description
Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other.
If you’re driven by the passion to do something meaningful that changes lives, Nestlé is the place for you. Nestlé USA is one of seven operating companies that make up Nestlé’s presence in the United States. We’re in 97% of American homes, and as the leading food and beverage company, our goals are to continue to deliver quality food and beverage products, strengthen our local communities, and reduce our environmental and climate impact.
We’re determined to challenge the status quo and be better tomorrow than we are today. As individuals and teams, we embrace our entrepreneurial culture and have created a workplace where collaboration is essential, courage is rewarded, speed is expected, and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every single day. Here, you will find limitless opportunities to learn and advance your career and feel empowered to succeed in the workplace and beyond. Because our focus is not only on nourishing our customers, but also about enriching you.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
Nestlé Coffee Partners is on a mission to transform how consumers experience coffee. With iconic brands like Starbucks, Nescafe, Teavana, and Blue Bottle, our diverse and delicious product portfolio is brimming with rich and fulfilling opportunities. Our new office, located in the heart of Seattle, provides an inspiring and high-energy work environment that fuels our creative pioneering of the coffee market. Together, we can brew remarkable things for customers across the globe.
The Manager, Retail Media position will play a vital role in helping Nestlé Coffee Partners unlock our full eCommerce potential by delivering our growth objectives through paid programming executions. This role will be responsible for leading the development of our holistic paid search strategy across all of our coffee brands and deploying it to our eRetail teams. Upon program activation, this individual will collaborate with both our agency and field teams to measure performance, optimize investments to drive improved overall effectiveness, and ensure the campaigns deliver against our published KPIs. In addition to the aforementioned responsibilities, the Retail Media Manager will help advance our visibility to paid programming performance through continuing to enhance our reporting capabilities. This role will also own influencing cross-functional peers throughout updates that impact the digital shelf (e.g. eContent) to ensure eRetailer requirements are integrated into the development process. Location: The successful candidate must reside in territory, this role will cover (Add territory list once we have it.)
SUMMARY OF KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Partner with our internal marketing, sales, shopper, and with external digital/media agencies to understand growth objectives, strategies, and consumer behaviors
- Lead development and deployment of the overarching eRetailer paid search & keyword strategy
- Establish and track the appropriate KPIs (beyond just ROAS) to ensure we are constantly optimizing our campaigns to drive efficiency and effectiveness
- Lead regular, consolidated share outs with senior leadership of overall paid programming performance across all of our brands
- Deploy standardized processes with clear expectations of the agency and eRetailer teams to provide reporting updates on an aligned upon cadence
- Train cross-functional partners on how to effectively use our reporting capabilities
- Continuously roll up and track paid programming spend and performance across all retailers, leveraging the results to make informed decisions on future incremental campaign opportunities
- Proactively identify relevant paid programming “test and learns” to activate
- Aid in assessment, RFPs, and deliverables of retail media agency partners
- Lead integration of eRetailer needs into eContent updates and/or development including images, titles and descriptions
SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years E-Commerce, Digital Marketing, Shopper Marketing, and/or Media experience, with a focus on eRetailer paid programming (e.g. paid search and/or display) tactics
- Adept at media planning and strategy implementation across a variety of digital tactics
- Experience in consumer packaged goods or OTC brands is preferred
- Comfort in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment with an ability to adapt quickly to change
- Constantly crave knowledge through being proactive and insatiably curious
- Proven ability to work with and lead peers across many functions within the company; agency management experience is also preferred