Job ID 1387
Offered Salary 3500
Career Level executive
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Full Job Description
- Provide comprehensive calendar management for Commercial Executives
- Act as a liaison and provide support for the Executive’s department.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the Executive’s ability to effectively lead their departments including but not limited to; project planning, presentation production, minute taking during meetings, action tracking.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Commercial Executives
- Work closely with the Executive to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Maintain open communications with the entire executive team as well as the associates that support them.
- Coordinate team related activities including but not limited to, Weekly & Monthly Team Meetings, Outings, Retreats, etc.
- Provide “gatekeeper” and “gateway” role, providing a bridge for smooth communication between the executive, their staff, and peers.
- Manage the Commercial Executive’s travel and reimbursable expenses.
- Provide event management support as requested.
- Provide hospitality to all guests and help to create a welcoming environment.
- Build long-lasting relationships with both external and internal stakeholders.
- Perform other projects/duties as assigned for the overall benefit of the organization.
- Benefit packages – We offer a variety of medical plans, retirement options, and 401k options.
- Wellness Programs – Are designed to help our associates enhance their health, including a comprehensive annual health risk assessment.
- Our Culture – Ensemble’s Associate Engagement Committee facilitates fundraising, community outreach and DEI events throughout the year.
- Growth – We invest in your professional development. Each associate receives a professional certification relevant to their field and can obtain tuition reimbursement.
- Recognition – We offer quarterly and annual incentive programs for all employees who go beyond and keep raising the bar for themselves and the company.
Ensemble Health Partners provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law. If you require accommodation in the application process, please contact our Human Resources Department at