Job ID 421
Offered Salary 3400
Career Level executive
Experience 2 Years
Nitelines USA, Inc is currently looking for a Staff Accountant to join our team. This is a full time, 100% remote position with a computer and phone to be provided.
The Staff Accountant is responsible for the processing of payments and will utilize various systems to ensure accurate processing of all transactions into the corporate systems. As a Staff Accountant, you will gain knowledge of billing systems and processes required to ensure the resolution of complex discrepancies. Qualified candidates must have strong problem-solving, decision-making, organizational, and communication skills.
What You Will Do
- Utilize multiple systems for timely and accurate applications of various billing transactions.
- Act as a technical resource for research and resolution of complex discrepancies.
- Ensure all team functions are handled daily.
- Assist in the development and delivery of certain onboarding and payroll functions.
- Processes timely, efficient, and accurate vendor invoices, outgoing payments/credits, and associated logs and reports.
- Processes timely, efficient, and accurate outgoing invoices, and associated logs and reports.
- Interacts with vendors and internal personnel on matters dealing with vendor accounts and payables.
- Interacts with customers and internal personnel on matters dealing with credit approval and collections.
- Manages conflict or differences effectively, while maintaining vendor-centric etiquette.
- Provides expeditious response to customer inquiries regarding credit or collections status. Provides expeditious response to vendor inquiries regarding payment status.
- Processes timely, efficient, and accurate payable logs and reports.
- Performs reconciliation of accounts and processes adjustments. Process check runs. May prepare bank deposits.
- Reviews distributes and responds to the accounting department email box daily.
- Works with other departments as necessary to resolve billing issues and concerns.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Very proficient and good knowledge of Microsoft QuickBooks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Billing and collection experience
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma required. Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in business or related field a plus.
- A minimum of three years of bookkeeping experience is highly preferred.
- Previous experience working with Quickbooks required.
- Strong knowledge and experience processing accounting receivables, including collections practices required.
- Experience working with federal and state contracts is a plus, but not required.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
What we can offer you
- $42.7K – $54.1K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Remote.