Job ID 963
Offered Salary 7200
Career Level Others
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Full Job Description
US0059 Sysco Denver (Division of USA I)
Minimum Level of Education:
High School or EquivalentMinimum Years of Experience:
You may be eligible to participate in the Company’s Incentive Plan.
For information on Sysco’s Benefits, please visit https://SyscoBenefits.com
IMMEDIATELY HIRING Warehouse Order Selectors up to $35.00/hour **NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED**
- Hiring immediately
- Earn up to $35.00 per hour including base, overtime, and incentives
- Industry-leading total rewards package
- On-the-job training with career growth opportunities
- No college degree or previous warehouse experience required!
- Overtime opportunities
Work in a Sysco warehouse and be a critical member of the foodservice supply chain. Warehouse Selectors pick orders for delivery to foodservice venues in the local community.
- Active, physical role that includes operating an electric pallet jack, and/or forklift
- Organizing and palletizing product to build customer orders
Safe working environment, working in areas with temperature and humidity variations based on local weather conditions and type of product being selected (i.e., non-refrigerated, refrigerated, and frozen.)
HOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATES
- Personal protective equipment and masks provided
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer locations.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.