Job ID 159
Offered Salary 3200
Career Level Others
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Full Job Description
Ashfield Engage has a long-standing partnership with a leading Biotechnology company, across Commercial, Patient Solutions and Medical Affairs businesses.
Primary responsibilities will be to Represent clients on a variety of projects via inbound/outbound telecommunication with consumers and providers as well as pull through coaching of a team of Healthcare Communicators. The ability to exhibit excellent customer service skills will have a direct impact to the Ashfield organization and to our client.
This is your opportunity to join Ashfield and represent a top biotechnology company.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent Benefits – accrued time off, medical, dental, vision, 401k, disability & life insurance, employee discounts/promotions
- Generous performance-driven Incentive Compensation package
- Competitive environment with company wide recognition, contests and coveted awards
- Exceptional company culture
- Recognized as a Top Workplace USA 2021
What will you be doing?
- Maintain excellent quality standards for all client programs; adhere to program scripts and guidelines. Accurately collect information required by individual programs and correctly capture in specific program databases.
- Exhibit effective communication and tele-management skills.
- Converse with callers in an empathetic manner and facilitate the callers in their ability to understand medical terminology, as needed.
- Possess effective organizational skills, including working with multiple projects simultaneously.
- Adhere to all company policies and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Display flexibility within department to maximize utilization, including performing administrative and non-telecommunication duties as needed.
- Must safeguard patient privacy and confidentiality by following the guidelines set forth in the Privacy and Security Rules of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
What do you need for this position?
- High School Diploma, or equivalent work-related experience required.
- Excellent verbal, written and listening communication skills.
- Competency with a computer keyboard and mouse.
- Pleasant telephone manner.
- Must have stable, reliable, high speed home internet.
- Must have a designated separate home office space that is quiet and away from distractions
About Ashfield Engage
Ashfield Engage, part of UDG Healthcare plc, is a global leader in commercialization services for the healthcare industry. We partner with our clients across Commercial, Patient Solutions, Medical Affairs, Market Access, and Event Experiences to build creative, scalable and tailored health solutions that are executed flawlessly, to deliver positive outcomes for patients.
Our mission is to partner with our clients, improving lives by helping healthcare professionals and patients get the medicines, knowledge and support they need.
To learn more about Ashfield Engage, visit us at:
Ashfield Engage is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Ashfield are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Ashfield will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Ashfield Engage is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D. We appreciate your interest in our company, however; only qualified candidates will be considered.